What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- IP address, time of access, and HTTP 'referer' information (if provided) in server logs
- Contact information entered into the form (name and email address)
- Any other personal information you provide in the form
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website
- Voluntarily complete the contact us form or contact us via email
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to any enquiries you make through the web form
- Contact you about products and services we think you might like
- Diagnose and fix technical issues or security problems with the website
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on our mail server and in our webserver logs.
Our company may like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following with respect to their data:
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.